Girls Varsity Volleyball
Stay tuned for Green Day dates and times that will occur outdoors. Waiting on some clearance for facility use.
Conditioning is currently underway on Monday nights at 5:00pm. We are doing virtual meetings at this time, so if your interested - please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add you to our Microsoft Teams Team!!!
Once we are able to begin practices in doors with equipment, we will set up some green days.
Tryouts - February 15th
Where: W-L Gymnasium
Time: 3:30pm - 5:30pm
What do you need - Court Shoes, Water Bottle and The following below
To be cleared to participate on an Athletic team at Washington-Liberty High School
- Student athlete MUST be enrolled at W-L and 8th grader who lives within the W-L boundaries. (Eighth graders are allowed to participate in the high school sports that are not offered at their middle school level)
- Student athlete must have a completed VHSL Physical Form and Participation Agreement Form. A NEW Physical is needed for each school year, this school year, physical must be dated after May 1, 2020.
- The Arlington Public Schools Parent Athletic Participation Agreement form must be signed and turned in with the VHSL physical form. Both forms are to be submitted to the Athletic Trainer. Before signing this form, please read the following information: Fact Sheet on Concussions for Parents/Guardians and have athletes read the following information: Fact Sheet on Concussions for Students
- Student athlete must have VALID / CURRENT Health Insurance. Information on school insurance can be found at the Activities Office or School Accident Insurance.
VOLLEYBALL will begin in February 15th
VHSL announces sports/activities plan for 2020-21
Model 3 – Condensed Interscholastic Plan.
· Season 1 (Winter) December 14 – February 20 (First Contest Date – December 28)
basketball, gymnastics, indoor track, swim/dive, wrestling
· Season 2 (Fall) February 15 – May 1 (First Contest Date – March 1)
cheer, cross country, field hockey, football, golf, volleyball
· Season 3 (Spring) April 12 – June 26 (First Contest Date – April 26)
baseball, lacrosse, soccer, softball, tennis, track and field