Boys Varsity Basketball
Boys Basketball Upcoming Green Days:
- Thurs, 9/9: Varsity 3:30-5:00, JV/Frosh 5:00-6:30
- Mon, 9/20: JV/Frosh 3:30-5:00, Varsity team meeting and weightlifting 3:30-5:00, Green Day 5:00-6:30
- Tues, 9/21: Varsity 3:30-5:00, JV/Frosh 5:00-6:30
- Tues, 10/5: Varsity 3:30-5:00, JV/Frosh 5:00-6:30
- Tues, 10/12: Varsity 3:30-5:00, JV/Frosh 5:00-6:30
- Tues, 10/19: Varsity 3:30-5:00, JV/Frosh 5:00-6:30
- Week of 10/25: TBD, depending on Volleyball districts
You must have your physical completed to participate in Green Days. Please use this link to complete online registration for your physical: https://wlathletics-
Masks are required, and you must bring your own water to the Green Days. Juniors and Seniors should attend Varsity timeslots, while Sophomores and Freshmen should attend JV/Frosh timeslots.
The next Green Days will be on the following dates. Please wear a mask and bring your own 32oz of water. Current 8th graders are allowed to attend.
Tuesday, June 8th, 3:30-5:30pm
Thursday, June 10th, 6:00-8:00pm
Wednesday, June 16th, 6:00-8:00pm
Thursday, June 17th, 6:00-8:00pm
This year we will be using an online registration system for our student-athletes. Through this online platform families have the ability to upload their athletic clearance paperwork and digitally sign the APS Participation Agreement. All athletes must be cleared before they can participate.